Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome...


...to my blog. I was trying to think of an appropriate drawing to start off with, but was 'drawing' a blank. This may be due to the fact that it's 'hot and humid as heck' outside my window today! After a solid month of rain, the trees & flowers are bursting with color. Bees and assorted bugs are busily buzzing though the air! All this activity jarred my memory of the image above, "Summer Symphony", which attempts to capture the composition of our warmest season.  Hopefully this picture starts my blog off on an upbeat musical note.

My goal going forward is to shed light on the creative process behind various illustration projects. I'll draw upon over 20 years of publishing experience to share my knowledge of picture making. I hope that you'll gain some useful insights, get a few laughs, or at the very least, enjoy some of my quirky drawings. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment